Submitted by kirkpatrick88 on 1/7/09 3:50 AM.
I have a BB 8300 on AT&T and had the exact same problem that you guys had. I found that if I upgraded the O.S. to version 4.5 it then worked fine. Now AT&T has not yet publicly released the updated software. I found the software with another vendor and using instructions found online, I deleted the "Vendor.xml" file and the software upgrade worked just fine. It took about 1.5 hours to finally upgrade and I needed to reactivate it with our Blackberry enterprise server using an IT division provided password, but after that I was home free.
P.S. OS 4.5 is SWEET
Login or register
to post new content in the forum.